We are looking for a Coordinator to join our growing People and Development team. Working at one of Australia’s iconic and most successful creative agencies, you will get the chance to partner with brilliant people, an incredibly talented HR and Recruitment team within a committed collective environment.
Some tasks you will be given….
- HR and Recruitment administrative requirements such as data entry, updating reports, creating reports and organising meetings.
- Recruitment market mapping and CV database management
- Responding to speculative applications, following up on prospect candidates
- Advertising roles through interactive channels, conduct initial screening.
- Coordinating inductions and training sessions
- Welcome pack preparation
- Support the HR and Recruitment team on HR projects
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree completed or almost completing within HR.
- Work experience in a HR or recruitment role
- Demonstrated Research experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated data collection skills
- Excellent computer literacy including use of MS Word, Excel, generic and digital search engines.
Please apply your interest with a covering letter outlining why you would be best for the role and why you want to work in Advertising…