Joining M&C Saatchi Group means you join an incredibly talented team, committed to working collaboratively to develop effective communication for our clients. Re a unique collective of ideas-centric and commercially-minded brand practitioners, brought together within the M&C Saatchi Group to help both established, new and emerging brands prosper in an age of accelerating media, marketing, technology and communications convergence is looking for passionate Senior Strategist.
As the Senior Strategist on one of our blue chip clients, you will live and breathe the Re Brand idea & Business plan as well as drive the delivery of best practices for brand strategy:
- Be a senior lead providing unbeatable strategic advice to our clients.
- Drive the direction of brand projects, both in collaboration with other senior leads from the other disciplines and independently as a strategic advisor.
- Deliver strategic excellence on all projects, which is commercially robust and inherently creative.
- Direct best practice strategy services in the core areas of Brand Analysis and Audits, Brand Definition, Brand Strategy, Brand Architecture and Internal Engagement.
- Be a strategic source of knowledge regarding branding issues and trends while collaborating with the more junior strategists to develop winning strategic recommendations.
- Guide and direct others to identify and analyse key branding and business issues and trends relevant to specific client projects.
- Ensure that junior strategist effectively distils analysis from desk research and brand audits, to form the basis of brand walls, workshops and presentations.
- Create and present strategy to clients as well as guide others strategists to create and present appropriate strategy solution to clients.
- Regularly identify new business opportunities with existing clients on all aspects of the Re offering.
- Lead and be the point of differentiation that helps convince clients to engage in Re – increasing our new business conversion rate.
- Active and proven knowledge leader representing Re in the wider M&C Saatchi network.
Desired Skills & Experience
To keep this simple we want someone who is a charismatic leader and an inspiring person to have around the office, with experience in…
- Proven proficiency in all core strategy disciplines: Analysis, Brand Definition, Brand Strategy, Brand Architecture and Internal Engagement.
- Ability not to take branding too seriously, but at the same time recognise that at this level the job is more realistically 24-7 in terms of idea generation and new business building.
- Proven proficiency in related disciplines: Business Strategy, Verbal Identity, Design, Analytics.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong and persuasive verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with proven track record to lead cross-disciplinary teams.
We want someone dedicated and passionate about developing their career in brand strategy who is driven to make a valuable contribution to the most high-profile blue chip accounts in the country.